SEACAP 4 Final Report
The outcomes of the project are presented, summarised and discussed including:
- Outline of the work completed,
- Description of the analytical procedures,
- Presentation of key relevant data correlation,
- Discussion of the results of the data analysis in the context of selecting and constructing gravel or unsealed roads in Vietnam,
- Definition of key factors governing the performance of gravel as a wearing course.
- Presentation of a framework for assessing the suitability of a gravel wearing course as a rural road option.
- Recommendations on further research.