TP1- Background Review to Low Volume Rural Road Standards for Lao PDR
This document summarizes the result of the review of the LVRR situation in Laos in specifically discusses:
- 100+ Documents Reviewed;
- The Lao PDR Infrastructure Context and Poverty Alleviation;
- The Road law;
- The Rural Road Network;
- Low Volume Road Standards and Classification;
- LVRR Technical Specifications;
- Lao PDR Road Environment Factors;
- Knowledge Gaps;
- The Way Forward: General;
- The Way Forward: Design Classification;
- The Way Forward: Standard Specifications ;
- The Way Forward: Pavement Selection and Design.
TP2 – Dissemination -Website Recommendations
This document details the various website design, technology and hosting options for establishing a SEACAP website in Lao, including recommendations as to which options should be selected based on the capabilities and capacities of the local organizations.
TP3 – Dissemination, Mainstreaming& Training Strategy Review
This paper reviews the current modalities and capacities to disseminate and mainstream the project’s findings and reports. This will be mainly through integrated Human Resource Development mechanisms. Based on this capacity assessment a comprehensive strategy has been developed that encompasses all involved partners in government and private sectors.
TP4 – Report on Pilot Training Course
This report describes the planning, preparation and delivery of the SEACAP 3 Pilot Training Course delivered 27th – 30th of November 2007, and makes recommendations relating to the course material and to the further development of the course on a national basis.