Latest additions to the library
- April 13, 2023 Review of Tanzania Road Geometric Design Manual
- April 13, 2023 Road Infrastructure Safety National Training & Accreditation Scheme
- April 13, 2023 Gap Analysis on Road Infrastructure Safety Training and Capability in Tanzania
- April 13, 2023 Gap Analysis on Road Infrastructure Safety Management
- April 13, 2023 A Road Infrastructure Safety Strategy for Tanzania
- December 9, 2021 COVID-19 Response and Recovery Research: An Evidence Base for a Resilient Future
- December 1, 2021 International Transport Forum, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development- High Level Segment Statement COP26
- December 1, 2021 COVID-19’s impact on India’s road transport business-as-usual emissions trajectory
Search knowledge center
Vivien Meli Meli
One of our main objectives is to create a documentation centre on transport. gTKP is a great opportunity for us.
Abdul Hamid Awadh
The gTKP initiative improves the sharing of knowledge by experts in the different transport-related fields. Discussion groups will be very effective in getting the experiences from different countries.
Eng. Tambe John Bita
Keep up supporting sustainable and efficient transport in developing countries by providing free access to the best available information and expertise, as well as free technical advice. Your efforts are a blessing to many, including me.