Latest additions to the library
- 01 Dec 2021 COVID-19's impact on India's road transport business-as-usual emissions trajectory
- 01 Dec 2021 International Transport Forum, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development- High Level Segment Statement COP26
- 01 Dec 2021 Impact of COVID-19 on Public Transportation and Road Safety in Bangladesh
- 09 Nov 2021 COVID-19 and the urban motorcycle taxi sector in Sub-Saharan Africa: Policy Brief
- 09 Nov 2021 Women Were Put On The Back-End: COVID-19 mobility constraints and their lessons and implications for gender-equity in sub-Saharan Africa
- 09 Nov 2021 Learning From COVID-19 Tactical Urbanism: Challenges and opportunities for 'infrastructure-lite' in sub-Saharan African cities
- 09 Nov 2021 Traffic Volume Report: Novel traction systems for sustainable railway futures in LICs
- 08 Nov 2021 Examining the Impacts of Restrictions Due to COVID-19 on Mobility of Elderly and Physically Challenged People in the Megacities of Pakistan
Search knowledge center
Vivien Meli Meli
One of our main objectives is to create a documentation centre on transport. gTKP is a great opportunity for us.
I feel that the web-based gTKP newsletter is very informative. I also circulate the newsletter to my field staff for them to be able to learn from international experiences.
Donat Bagula Mugangu
Democratic Republic of Congo
I would like to thank the gTKP team for all their efforts in conveying knowledge to transport practitioners. Sharing knowledge and experiences is very important in this huge field.