Latest additions to the library
- 07 May 2021 Towards the 12 voluntary global targets for road safety, guidance for countries on activities and measures to achieve the voluntary global road safety performance targets
- 05 May 2021 VIRTUAL WORKSHOP: Moving towards gender equitable public transport operations in a post COVID-19 world
- 05 May 2021 FINAL REPORT: Moving towards gender equitable public transport operations in a post COVID-19 world
- 27 Apr 2021 National Road Safety Workshop Tanzania Programme
- 22 Apr 2021 Formation of Project Working Groups/Committees and Agreement on Way Forward
- 22 Apr 2021 Establishing a National RAP - Establishing a new National Training and Accreditation Scheme
- 22 Apr 2021 Establishing and Enhancing the National Road Safety System in Tanzania
- 22 Apr 2021 Tanzania Private Sector Road Safety Coalition
Search knowledge center
Donat Bagula Mugangu
Democratic Republic of Congo
I would like to thank the gTKP team for all their efforts in conveying knowledge to transport practitioners. Sharing knowledge and experiences is very important in this huge field.
Abdul Hamid Awadh
The gTKP initiative improves the sharing of knowledge by experts in the different transport-related fields. Discussion groups will be very effective in getting the experiences from different countries.
Many thanks for helping me and many others get access to a large amount of information through your services.