Latest additions to the library
- 25 Aug 2021 Road safety status during COVID-19 pandemic: exploring public and road safety expert’s opinions
- 20 Aug 2021 Learning from COVID-19 pop-up bicycle infrastructure: An investigation into flexible and user-led bicycle planning in Cape Town, Nairobi, and Kampala
- 20 Aug 2021 Evaluating the Economic Impact and Infection Control Measures of COVID-19 in the Public Transport Sector in Nepal
- 20 Aug 2021 Fast-tracking public transport priority: Investigating the potential of Tactical Transit Lanes in mitigating the impact of COVID-19 in cities in Sub-Saharan Africa
- 20 Aug 2021 Impacts de la Covid-19 sur la mobilité des femmes et des ménages vulnérables dans les communes périurbaines de Madagascar
- 20 Aug 2021 Modelling the links between transport, air quality and COVID-19 spread using naturalistic data from Dhaka and Bangladesh
- 20 Aug 2021 Impact of COVID-19 on the mobility of physically challenged people and older people
- 20 Aug 2021 COVID-19 impact on transport and mobility in Africa – A review of policy and practice in seven African countries
Search knowledge center
Abdul Hamid Awadh
The gTKP initiative improves the sharing of knowledge by experts in the different transport-related fields. Discussion groups will be very effective in getting the experiences from different countries.
Eng. Tambe John Bita
Keep up supporting sustainable and efficient transport in developing countries by providing free access to the best available information and expertise, as well as free technical advice. Your efforts are a blessing to many, including me.
Vivien Meli Meli
One of our main objectives is to create a documentation centre on transport. gTKP is a great opportunity for us.