Latest additions to the library
- December 9, 2021 COVID-19 Response and Recovery Research: An Evidence Base for a Resilient Future
- December 1, 2021 International Transport Forum, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development- High Level Segment Statement COP26
- December 1, 2021 COVID-19’s impact on India’s road transport business-as-usual emissions trajectory
- December 1, 2021 Impact of COVID-19 on Public Transportation and Road Safety in Bangladesh
- November 9, 2021 COVID-19 and the urban motorcycle taxi sector in Sub-Saharan Africa: Policy Brief
- November 9, 2021 Traffic Volume Report: Novel traction systems for sustainable railway futures in LICs
- November 9, 2021 Learning From COVID-19 Tactical Urbanism: Challenges and opportunities for ‘infrastructure-lite’ in sub-Saharan African cities
- November 9, 2021 Women Were Put On The Back-End: COVID-19 mobility constraints and their lessons and implications for gender-equity in sub-Saharan Africa
Search knowledge center
Abdul Hamid Awadh
The gTKP initiative improves the sharing of knowledge by experts in the different transport-related fields. Discussion groups will be very effective in getting the experiences from different countries.
Eng. Tambe John Bita
Keep up supporting sustainable and efficient transport in developing countries by providing free access to the best available information and expertise, as well as free technical advice. Your efforts are a blessing to many, including me.
Dr Sanjiv Aggarwal
This is an excellent website. I am very pleased to be a member of gTKP. I wish all the success for all programmes and policies of gTKP.