Latest additions to the library
- April 13, 2023 Review of Tanzania Road Geometric Design Manual
- April 13, 2023 Road Infrastructure Safety National Training & Accreditation Scheme
- April 13, 2023 Gap Analysis on Road Infrastructure Safety Training and Capability in Tanzania
- April 13, 2023 Gap Analysis on Road Infrastructure Safety Management
- April 13, 2023 A Road Infrastructure Safety Strategy for Tanzania
- December 9, 2021 COVID-19 Response and Recovery Research: An Evidence Base for a Resilient Future
- December 1, 2021 International Transport Forum, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development- High Level Segment Statement COP26
- December 1, 2021 COVID-19’s impact on India’s road transport business-as-usual emissions trajectory
Search knowledge center
Donat Bagula Mugangu
Democratic Republic of Congo
I would like to thank the gTKP team for all their efforts in conveying knowledge to transport practitioners. Sharing knowledge and experiences is very important in this huge field.
Vivien Meli Meli
One of our main objectives is to create a documentation centre on transport. gTKP is a great opportunity for us.
I feel that the web-based gTKP newsletter is very informative. I also circulate the newsletter to my field staff for them to be able to learn from international experiences.