Latest additions to the library
- 03 Mar 2021 Gaining or losing ground. Ensuring that post COVID-19 Transportation serves the needs of Women in Low-Income Sub-Saharan African Cities
- 03 Mar 2021 Intermodal Transport in the Age of COVID-19: Practices, Initiatives and Responses
- 02 Mar 2021 Asia-Pacific Trade and Investment Trends 2020/2021
- 02 Mar 2021 Climate Transparency Report: Comparing G20 Climate Action and Responses to the COVID-19 Crisis
- 02 Mar 2021 COVID-19 and Transport in Asia and the Pacific: Guidance Note
- 02 Mar 2021 Jobs in green and healthy transport: Making the green shift
- 02 Mar 2021 Regional economic outlook update. Asia and Pacific: navigating the pandemic: a multispeed recovery in Asia
- 02 Mar 2021 Guidelines for Resilient and Sustainable International Road Freight Transport Connectivity in ASEAN
Search knowledge center
Many thanks for helping me and many others get access to a large amount of information through your services.
Eng. Tambe John Bita
Keep up supporting sustainable and efficient transport in developing countries by providing free access to the best available information and expertise, as well as free technical advice. Your efforts are a blessing to many, including me.
Donat Bagula Mugangu
Democratic Republic of Congo
I would like to thank the gTKP team for all their efforts in conveying knowledge to transport practitioners. Sharing knowledge and experiences is very important in this huge field.